A water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes), physical SPF 44 sunscreen that features a moisturizing base with a sheer, universal tint. Zinc Oxide 10% and Titanium Dioxide 5.5% provide protection against UVA-aging and UVB-burning rays.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 100% Physical sunscreen features a moisturizing base and sheer, universal tint.
- Light enough to wear alone or under makeup
- Water resistant sunscreen (40 minutes)
- Leaves the skin hydrated and with a “dewy” glow
Size 2.1 FL.OZ / 59G
- Category: Sunscreen, Moisturizer
- Ideal for These Concerns: Sun Protection, Dry Skin
- Does Not Contain: Sulfates, Parabens, Fragrance
- Application Area: Face, Neck
- Key Information: Cruelty Free, Not Tested on Animal, Sustainably Made
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure, or as directed by a physician. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.
- Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreens that protect skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- Iron oxides: Provide a sheer, universal tint.
- Pure Glycerin: Topical moisturizer that binds water to dry skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Instantly plumps skin for visibility smoother surface, moisturizes skin. Retained 1000 times its weight in water.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that prevents free radical damage.