Questions and answers
I have an appointment at Renew Health and Wellness, and I am concerned about Covid-19. Should I cancel?
A: We are taking necessary precautions on behalf of our patients, staff, and providers. Including:
- Access to hand sanitizing stations and supplies
- Encouraging all staff and providers to remain home if they are ill.
- Screening all patients during the scheduling process (at check-in) to ask about recent illness, exposure and travel history
- Our Operations Manager is in constant communication with local and federal organizations to ensure Renew is following the most up to date recommended procedures.
- To reduce any unnecessary exposure, please plan to come to your appointment alone or limit the number of people attending should you need assistance.
Currently, there is no need to cancel your appointment unless you are experiencing the following:
- Feeling ill
- Running a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have a dry cough or shortness of breath
- Have been out of the country or in a state considered a high-risk area, or been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Had close contact or live with a person that has been out of the country or in a state considered a high-risk area, or been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days and/or diagnosed or suspected to have Covid-19
I have some of the symptoms or situations listed above, what should I do?
Call your primary care provider for guidance and then contact us to reschedule your appointment. You can reach our scheduling department at either 804-447-2332 or email us at Linda.Wesley@renewmetoday.com
We want to assure you that since the onset, we’ve taken measures to continue to provide you safe medical care and services as needed. We care and have protected our team members and patients, by placing into effect procedures to help you receive your continued care. We have ensured precautions are taken and communicated internally to minimize the spread of the virus, and our business continuity plans are executed to continue reliable service. We look forward to being here to answer your questions, continue your care and help you feel your best through this stressful time.
For more information, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html