Discover the New Way to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects a man’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection. ED can have a strong negative impact on a man’s life, and lead to a lack of confidence, low self-esteem, as well as major stress.
Erectile dysfunction can also cause a man to feel angry, frustrated, and fearful that the very essence of his manhood is under threat.
Studies have indicated that an estimated 50% of men aged 40 to 70 will experience ED at one time or another. The good news for those struggling with ED is that unless there are serious underlying medical conditions, ED is an eminently treatable condition.1
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
If you are battling with ED, being aware of the most common causes may help you understand why you may be experiencing the condition.
Here are some of the potential causes which may result in erectile dysfunction:2
- Although growing older is not a major cause of ED, it is a risk factor which increases with age.
- Diabetes is an example of a disease which can lead to erectile dysfunction. One of the symptoms of diabetes is nerve damage and impaired blood flow. This can affect penis sensations and hormone levels, both of which can contribute to ED.
- Certain medications such as some blood pressure meds, anti-depressants, diuretics, and pain medications, are all strong contenders to dampen desire and affect erections.
- Obesity is linked to heart problems and poor blood flow throughout the body. This includes the penis which needs a good supply of blood to achieve and maintain an erection. Overweight also leads to lower levels of testosterone, which contribute to ED problems.
- Stress is a known passion killer, especially you are overwhelmed by responsibilities at work and at home. Getting in the mood for some loving will always be difficult.
- Did you know that anger, or sudden fits of rage, also have the potential to contribute to impaired sexual performance? Anger sometimes leads to a red, face, flushed with blood which may have been diverted from other parts of the body, including the penis. It is therefore not a good idea to plan sex when you are frustrated and angry. First try to get a grip on angry feelings and stay calm.
- A poor self-image can lead to performance anxiety, because if you do not like what you see in the mirror, you may feel that nobody else will. Fear of rejection can affect your sexual function.
If there is no underlying medical reason like diabetes or vascular damage, there are various treatments available for erectile dysfunction.
Lifestyle changes like cutting down on drinking and smoking, losing weight, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise are also recommended to help ED problems.4
We can help
Everyone wants a good, satisfying sex life, but when the drive is lacking, enriching intimate encounters can prove difficult. No matter which treatment you have, research has indicated that men who have healthy lifestyles, are less likely to suffer from ED, or need any treatment.5
However, before you embark on any form of treatment, remember to consult your doctor to rule out any underlying medical condition.
At Renew Health and Wellness, our procedures are designed to deliver lasting improvement in sexual performance and effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
For more information log onto www.renewmetoday.com and see how we can help you restore your sexuality.